Vinings Estates has a plethora of amenities including two clubhouses, 3 pools, a water slide, tennis and pickleball courts, a basketball court, a fitness center, and a playground.
- Crescent Ridge Clubhouse located at 655 Crescent Ridge Trail, Mableton GA 30126. See clubhouse documents for more information.
- Summit Clubhouse located at 1231 Grand View Dr, Mableton, GA 30126. See clubhouse document for more information.
- Crescent Ridge Pool located at the Crescent Ridge Clubhouse is our neighborhood's largest pool and includes a water slide, a grilling pavilion, ample seating, and a wading pool. See amenities docs for more information.
- Summit Pool is located at the Summit Clubhouse and includes a wading pool and shaded seating areas.
- Ridge Pool is located in the Ridge section of Vinings Estates. It is more secluded and a bit quieter. It has ample seating as well.
- Fitness Center is located in the basement of the Summit Clubhouse at the pool level. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You need a FOB to access. It is typically closed Thursday 10:30am - 12:00pm for cleaning.
- Waterslide is located at the Crescent Ridge Pool. It is open when there are 2 lifeguards on duty. Generally around 1-8pm. Days and time vary. Water slide will be closed for about 10-15 minutes every hour for safety breaks.
- Tennis and Pickleball Courts are located behind the Crescent Ridge Clubhouse. We have 7 tennis courts and 2 pickleball courts. Reservations are made using ReserveMyCourt website and app. See tennis information documents for rules and information.
- Basketball Court is located next to the neighborhood playground at the Crescent Ridge Clubhouse. It cannot be reserved. You need a code to access. See the Access Codes document for codes.
- Playground is located adjacent to the Crescent Ridge Clubhouse. Please no large parties.
- Hiking Trails are accessible at the Ridge Pool parking lot and are maintained by a group of volunteers.
- Amenities access codes are available in the TownSQ via a pinned announcement.